SlasherAddictSlasherAddict

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

Not helpful in anyway I know, but I thought it funny to mention that when the song was finished, my browser crashed.
Well I don't care what it thinks, I thought it was an... interesting song.. but we've come to expect that, so that must mean it's great!

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

But then I took an arrow... TO THE FACE!

Ah this is awesome XD Too funny I swear.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Don't take this the wrong way...

This is an great flash. Exellent drawing and well put together. But you miss the big picture about him using Germaine as a sex object. She's always been kinda that way, it's not a matter of him running out of ideas, it's a matter of subtext. You should watch the Neurotically Yours episode "Germaine for Stupids" in which he explains that the reason he made Germaine a sex object.
But still.... nice looking flash.

Lost Fluid Lost Fluid

That was a cute little game!! It had a great story and a neat message. I really liked it.

Where's My Water? Where's My Water?

This thing kind of took me aback at first but when I finally got the message, I couldn't help but chuckle.
Seeing all this crap on facebook about how 100 shares will save an african child or 1 like = $1 to some charity, but it doesn't work like that. But rather than doing something, people actually get swept up in this facebook crap, feel good about their good deed of the day button push and do nothing else to help. It's sad, but people are lazy and selfish. Great game!

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

Somehow I accidently deleted the floor, and now my Buddy is lost forever in the ether giving me random pieces of crappy advice.... Hooray!