SlasherAddictSlasherAddict

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Lost Fluid Lost Fluid

That was a cute little game!! It had a great story and a neat message. I really liked it.

Where's My Water? Where's My Water?

This thing kind of took me aback at first but when I finally got the message, I couldn't help but chuckle.
Seeing all this crap on facebook about how 100 shares will save an african child or 1 like = $1 to some charity, but it doesn't work like that. But rather than doing something, people actually get swept up in this facebook crap, feel good about their good deed of the day button push and do nothing else to help. It's sad, but people are lazy and selfish. Great game!

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

Somehow I accidently deleted the floor, and now my Buddy is lost forever in the ether giving me random pieces of crappy advice.... Hooray!

Adventure Story Adventure Story

I'll end up breaking my keyboard!

This is a cute little game. The levels are fun, the foes are just precious, and it certainly keeps me entertained. But I'm afraid I'll end up breaking my keyboard! I love this game, but sometimes when I run, it won't stop unless I go the other direction. This leads to jumping off many cliffs. As well alot of times my character fails to jump on command. It either doesn't jump or doesn't just high enough, even when I hold the button down. I don't know if this is a problem with the game, or my problem? It's still a great game none the less, if not a bit frustrating for me. :)

Hollywood Undead Clicks Hollywood Undead Clicks

BESSY!!

My fav HU Spaz lol.... I think it's a good game. Something to kill time and kinda cute. I like that it's the instrumental music because it's not so distracting.. more songs would have been nice though, but it's all good :3 Keep working away

Doctor Who Soundboard Doctor Who Soundboard

Am I ginger?

No... Rude and not ginger. But not rude about this! This soundboard is great. Helpful actually. Using the sound from this soundboard I can be the most realistic tardis and ComicCon! XD

Self harm : the emo game Self harm : the emo game

Funny!

Okay it was a pretty lame game, but I got a laugh out of it :D (especially at the end where it says "Try Again! [in real life]) Funny.

I can't condone emos. They're not all bad, but the whiney ones suck right? I used to cut, but I never have been emo. Which goes to show you, Suicide can be for normal people too XD But prozac took care of that. 83
With that said, love this game!
Music is repetetive.... but oh well.

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

Don't be rude

I think people forget that this is just a demo. As a rough version of a game, this is kinda cute. The egg throwing is a little loose and hard to control, something that definately should be worked on, but the whole game itself isn't horrible. I'm sure with time and effort it could become something really good.

May I make a suggestion though? Perhaps just consider a "Next" button for when characters speak. I'm a pretty slow reader, but even I thought it dragged out a bit too long. Just a thought...

Coil Coil

Deep, meaningful... and so confusing!

This is an amazing flash. This is the second time I played through it and I have more figured out then I did the first time.
The game is great, and i love that you force people to think by putting the instructions of what to do in little poems before each mini game. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what's going on, guess I'll just have to play the game again. : )

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Not again!

Don't worry, this is good.
Once again, I find this game highly addictive. At least you put a disclaimer at the beginning this time. You gave us fair warning this was addictive, lol.
I also find it really great that this is available for iPhone. Although one this I'm dissapointed about is the music. I would love to have the "Nyan Nyan" song from before. Not really as fun, but I can't say it's not still cute. This should be the music for the iPhone version, and the nyan version for the online game. But I digress, what's done is done, and it's still a great game. Should have a timer so I know when to get away though. lol